Avani Rayne Ranches Suasi has ARRIVED...
...Started the IV and Pitocin at 10 pm...
...Was about 2-3 cm dialated for about 2 hours...
...Dialations progressed slowly to 6 cm by 12 noon, Thursday...
...Couldn't eat anything but ice chips...
…Got the epidural around 10 am…
...Was at 6 cm and at 80% effaced from 12 noon to 7 pm, Thursday...
...The Pitocin was working very slow...
…Doctor finally broke my water sac around 7 pm…
…Contractions got closer and unbearable…
…The epidural kept wearing off…
…Anesthesiologist gave me a couple of bolus dose…
…The epidural worn out 30 minutes before 9:15 pm…
…Couldn’t stand the pain any longer…
…I was moaning and groaning --- wanted to jump off the bed…
...They couldn't give me anymore bolus dose...
…The contractions progressed from 6 cm to 9 cm in an hour and a half…
…I was dialated to 10 cm, 100% effaced and started pushing around 9:45 pm…
…I felt giving up around 10:00 pm from pushing, it felt like forever…
...Auntie Myrna came in to the rescue --- she gave me pretty good tips for pushing...
…Prayed to God for extra strength and endurance from the pain…
…Baby’s head started showing up around 10:25 --- then all of a sudden *SNIP*…
...I pushed and pushed and pushed and finally…

…AVANI RAYNE RANCHES SUASI was born…
July 27, 2006, 10:31 pm at
Weight: 7.95 lbs, Length: 19.69 in.
…Very, very beautiful girl…
...Shalyn, Auntie Myrna, Mommy and Ember gather around the very tired Shem...
...It's the very proud Grandma Myrlinda...
...Darryl, the very proud daddy who couldn't believe how beautiful his little angel is...
..."I can't believe this wonderful bundle of joy God gave came from inside of me"...
..."I went to visit my GREAT GRANDMA...
..."I am finally home"...Hi to my grandma and grandpa in Philippines. I wish you guys were here when I arrived! Can't wait to meet you. --Love, Avani Rayne
Right now I'm just recovering from the whole experience, however the joy of having Avani around made me forget the pain I am feeling...I couldn't ask for more...
Thank you to all our family and friends who prayed for a normal and safe delivery...It definitely wasn't fast since I was in labor for about 22 hours...Now we're up to the task and in full throttle as we venture into bigger responsibilities...Of course we won't be able to do it alone...But with the help of God, family and friends we know we will be able to rear and nurture our child in God's ways...

7 Comments:
Awwwww! heh! She's so adorable Shemmy! I just want to pinch those cheeks! Congratulations to you and Daryl. I can't wait to see her. *hugs*
By
Bev, At
8:23 AM
wowee. .congrats shem and da. .she looks like she's weeks old already! :) she shares the same birthday as robbie! :)
By
myla, At
8:37 AM
she's such a cute poOopie-maker machine!!! heehee ... awww, what a sweetie!
By
KEZIA, At
10:39 AM
She is beautiful, just like her Mom ;-) You look gorgeous in those pics, even in labor! Can't wait to meet your pretty little progeny...
<3, Jing
By
Anonymous, At
3:16 PM
SHEM! congrats to you and Darryl. i wanna see her. bring her to texas and raise her here, so i can take care of her hehe
By
Anonymous, At
4:37 PM
awesome! she's so pretty. can't wait congratulations. you need to bring her to houston so we can say howdy =) God bless!
yikes. can't wait for my niece to be born. =D
By
Anonymous, At
8:09 PM
Hugs, kisses, coooos and and welcome to baby Avani. Big embrace to mom and dad. when are we going
hiking to the mountains? Lola mely
just saw your pics this morning.
Come to TX Pls. Just want to know
how mommy and daddy got your name, very unique.
Love, Lola mely, lola ruby, lolo robert
By
Anonymous, At
7:21 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home