Shemmy's Life Stories

Friday, May 23, 2008

Almost There...

I finally made my last visit to my OB/GYN regarding my pregnancy today (and hopefully it'll be the last one, too). My cervix was checked and I am dialated to 3 cm, which is an okay progress since the last time he checked.

The good news is that I won't have to wait till my due date for baby Byron to come out. He adviced me to go to the hospital to get my cervix checked tomorrow if I experience any contrations, and if I'm dialated to 4 cm that I won't have to go home anymore. I just hope it wouldn't be a very long labor and delivery.

I still remember so well the first time I had to go through this, and it wasn't very pleasing at all --- just because I had to stay in the hospital for 26 hours. Surely the drugs made it all so comfortable, but the fact that I have to sleep in those hospital beds made it worse.

...I definitely can't wait, I'm so anxious right now....

... I don't even know if I'll be able to sleep...

We plan to walk tomorrow to hopefully induce labor, but if the weather doesn't change its course in the morning then we'll end up walking inside the mall instead of the nice San Diego bay.

We'll see what happens. Keep us in your prayers.

2 Comments:

  • yeay! good luck! let me know when you are close! text me!!! i want to be there! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:29 PM  

  • hooray!!!! so excited for you!!! ^_^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home