Shemmy's Life Stories

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

5 days old..


HELLO EVERYONE...
I AM 5 DAYS OLD AND GROWING

As you can see Avani's doing great! The sleepless nights are definitely there, but we didn't really care. Our princess made it all worthwhile. She got her first Hepatitis shot the other day and to her it was nothing. It was mom who almost fainted when she saw the needle, hahaha. As for the grandparents, they couldn't get their hands off her. But they've been a big help to Darryl and I --- from feeding to bathing and taking care of her during the late night hours when we couldn't get her to sleep.

God has definitely blessed us and we couldn't ask for more. I would not trade her for a million boys. I just can't wait to see her grow that lovely hair of hers. I wish it would stay wavy.



Mommy Shem and Daddy Darryl bonding with Avani in all sorts of ways.

7 Comments:

  • What a cutie! She looks just like Daryl=)

    By Blogger Bev, At 5:25 PM  

  • kamukha niyo both...she's so pretty!!!

    Joanne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:20 AM  

  • The baby is gorgeous manang... so much hair :) Congrats!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:05 PM  

  • ang cute naman ng baby! congratulations! take are & God bless! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:40 PM  

  • shem and darryl you're doing great ang cute ng baby n'yo nadagdagan na naman ng maganda sa lahi natin. ate net and ate beth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:46 PM  

  • She DOES look like Darryl! We'll see who she grows to resemble in the next few months ;-)

    At any rate, you guys make beeaauutifuul babies-- MAKE MORE!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:08 PM  

  • she does look like daryl. girl, she got full of hair. i remember abigail's hair was not that full.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home