Shemmy's Life Stories

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Sea World Walk

I’ve been sitting in front of this computer, on and off for the past 6 hours, which means I’m really, really bored … I’m still having the contractions, but just the same as the other day … no progress, NOTHING AT ALL!! …


Yesterday after lunch, we took a visit to Sea World to walk out this pregnancy, and also take Rayne out for a little fun … We sure enjoyed seeing her tire herself jumping and running around the soft air jumps they have for toddlers in the Sesame Street play yard …


There was this one instance when Rayne wanted to play with one of the squared cushion blocks that were just lying around … I noticed there were only 3 pieces of the squared ones and several other various shapes … For some reason Rayne wanted the square ones, and I don’t know why … So, she tried to carry one of them around, and this thing is about half her size … It seemed heavy to me, but she was carrying it around like it was nothing …


Anyhow, one of the little girls wanted to play with the same blocks and when she has gathered all 3 blocks and made a little pile for herself, Rayne tried to grab one … The little girl secured the blocks with her whole body, so Rayne decided to run off somewhere … When the little girl wasn’t looking, Rayne quickly sneaked up and grabbed one of the blocks … The little girl saw what happened and started running after Rayne to gain the block back … Unfortunately, she couldn’t catch up to Rayne … She just kept running and running, and finally the little girl just gave up … She even went back to her mom and cried about it … hahaha … I was cheering inside me, having that “proud mom” moment --- yeah, fight!!! Run away from her!!! … I was just proud of my little tomboy … No matter how many times she was shoved and tripped, she would just continue on running and jumping around the place … She surely tire herself because right when the Shamu show started she was knocked out …


We spent half of the day at Sea World, again, hoping it would induce some labor but instead my left ankle started hurting … Needless to say, I had a really good sleep last night from all the walking … This afternoon we’re going to try one more time, but we’re just gonna stay local – just a stroll around the block and bring Rayne to the park to play a bit …


So, that’s all for now …

2 Comments:

  • haha! that's cute! ^_^ hope things get better tomorrow! luv u, nang!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:14 PM  

  • wow! tough girl :) ... well, hopefully you can make it to church tomorrow - maybe standing around in the foyer will induce your labor?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home