When the time comes...
It's one of my favorite song of all time...The first time I heard this song was in the 80's when Heritage singers included this song in one of their albums during that time...
Matthew 25 tells the story of one of Jesus' parables about the 10 virgins...You all know the story, and the sad part about it was when the bridegroom arrived 5 of the virgins were so foolish not to have enough oil in their lamps...When they called on the Lord for them to enter, He told them that He doesn't know them...I don't want that to happen to me, or to any of those I know...I want to know that when the time comes when He takes us home that we'll all be ready and I pray that He will say, "I know who you are, come in to my heavenly kingdom"...
Matthew 25 tells the story of one of Jesus' parables about the 10 virgins...You all know the story, and the sad part about it was when the bridegroom arrived 5 of the virgins were so foolish not to have enough oil in their lamps...When they called on the Lord for them to enter, He told them that He doesn't know them...I don't want that to happen to me, or to any of those I know...I want to know that when the time comes when He takes us home that we'll all be ready and I pray that He will say, "I know who you are, come in to my heavenly kingdom"...

1 Comments:
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful! I love your voice.
By
Bev, At
8:15 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home