Shemmy's Life Stories

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cute Clips...

I have these 2 clips that I want to show everyone ...
Video Clip #1: I was trying to get Byron to coo, and Avani tries to find EJ, Rezie and Mai-mai (her little uncle and aunts) ... This was taken Saturday when we didn't get to go to church since Darryl got sick ... So we all stayed home ...

Video Clip #2: I bring Byron on the bed and had Shalyn take the video ... Avani gets up on the bed and starts kissing Byron ... She likes to do that especially when she just woke up from her sleep ... She gets very excited for her brother ... By the way, if you listen carefully she even says his name --- she just can't pronounce the letter "r" ...

2 Comments:

  • oh how cool! he's so much more active now! josh was just saying that whenever he sees byron he's always asleep!

    btw, i'm really sorry about that e-mail address ... i'll see if i can dig into the attic 'n find the book (j was supposed to put the box in the living room but he put it in the attic instead by mistake) ... it's just soooo hot here lately! it's suicide trying to go in the attic in this heat!

    By Blogger KEZIA, At 2:53 AM  

  • Ahh, Happy Birthday to Avani! xoxoox

    By Blogger Bev, At 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home