Journey Chapter 2
I thought this would be a relaxing, no biking day for me...Well, I decided to just go for it anyway...I am at the library right now waiting for the sun to set a bit so I can ride to church from work...The library is located just outside my building...It'll probably take about 15-20 minutes to get to church from here going to through a little moderate, but short up-hill ride...
I am happy to say that I lost about 4 lbs since the last time I checked, which was last week...So that means I'm getting fairly good results...I can't wait to loose more...
Now that something's actually happening, I decided to bike tomorrow again...I fear that if I stop even for just a day that I will completely loose my momentum...Saturdays doesn't even stop me...I can bike for leisure reasons and to appreciate the nature that God gave us...
Okay, it's 5:00 pm...I gotta go...Till tomorrow...
Today's meal:
Breakfast: Chocolate milk and 2 small wheat pandesal
Lunch: one scoop of fetuccini alfredo and a piece of salmon
My drinks: WATER, WATER, WATER and a little bit of coffee...I got so sleepy and drowsy from the benadryl I took, so I had to take a cup to keep me awake...
I am happy to say that I lost about 4 lbs since the last time I checked, which was last week...So that means I'm getting fairly good results...I can't wait to loose more...
Now that something's actually happening, I decided to bike tomorrow again...I fear that if I stop even for just a day that I will completely loose my momentum...Saturdays doesn't even stop me...I can bike for leisure reasons and to appreciate the nature that God gave us...
Okay, it's 5:00 pm...I gotta go...Till tomorrow...
Today's meal:
Breakfast: Chocolate milk and 2 small wheat pandesal
Lunch: one scoop of fetuccini alfredo and a piece of salmon
My drinks: WATER, WATER, WATER and a little bit of coffee...I got so sleepy and drowsy from the benadryl I took, so I had to take a cup to keep me awake...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home