Sleeping through music ...
I'm so glad I got my little girl started with music even when she was in my womb ... however, it's just lately that I realized how much music calms her down ... It's been so hard to make her sleep during the day ... She seems to be too active that she doesn't want to be placed down anywhere ... One day, while we were having our choir practice she was wide awake!!! ... I feared that she would be bored right away and start getting fussy ... I was completely wrong ... we started reviewing a song we've sung before and to my surprise she fell asleep ... the song wasn't even a soft or slow song ... it is one of the songs that are powerful and very loud ... but she slept through it ... so i thought i should try that technique at home during the day ...today she wouldn't sleep at all ... i gave her a bath, changed her clothes and fed her ... when i placed her down in her swing she started making that pleading cry to carry her instead ... i haven't eaten breakfast or even ate anything ... i got a little frustrated and started shaking from my hunger ... so i got my karaoke machine out, placed it in front of her, put the volume up and played Alpha's CD ... sure enough after the second song she went straight to sleep ... i said, HALLELUJAH i found a way to make her sleep ...
music calms her down and i'm glad ... i don't mind listening to music all day just to make her sleep or calm her down when she's fussy ... hahaha ... I hope she'll turn out very musical-minded like me or UNCLE MEDEON!!!
Left Picture: She likes being "sacked" ... it keeps her warm during the very cold nights ...Picture below: whenever someone talks to Rayne she coos back in response ... sometimes we think she's responding back like an adult ... it's just so cute!!!

Left Picture: She can actually fit in her stoller now ... she's not in her most stable stage sitting up yet, but she can hold herself up pretty well if we just stay on the pavement ... it's less hassle to put her in the stroller compared to her car seat and she doesn't cry at all ... in fact, she likes it better coz she sees everything we see whenever we go around and walk ... it amazes her ...

2 Comments:
Aww, I just want to pick her up and squeeze her =)
By
Bev, At
2:40 AM
I just got my internet since we moved. Cute baby. Looks like mom and probably sings good as mom too.
regards to Darryl and the proud grandparents. Congratulations!
Auntie and Uncle
By
Anonymous, At
11:06 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home