Shemmy's Life Stories

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

She Smiles!!!

Today, Rayne visited her new friend, Crystal ... She's the newborn child of our good friends, Ann and Dwight ... She looks so adorable and most of all "TISAY" ... That's because both Ann, a filipina and Dwight, an american have a good mix ... She was born 8 days ago at Balboa Hospital in San Diego ...

They live about an hour from us, and I am glad Rayne stayed calm exept on the way home ... After crying for some time she got tired and fell asleep ... I guess I know what to expect now when I leave her to cry on her own ...

To ANN --- What a lovely, huge house you got ... We can't wait to have our own someday if God wills it ... But, there's definitely no way we could move in that area --- due to allergies and the instense heat that you experience during the summer ... However, we'll make sure we visit once in awhile to see how much Crystal has grown ...

After the long journey back home to San Diego, we finally decided to stay home instead of going to choir practice and small groups ... She probably got tired of seating in her car seat ... plus, that thing's getting heavy ... the 8 lb. car seat has turned into a 19 lb. boulder ... I don't know how we'll be able to carry that thing with Rayne in it 2 months from now ... I hope she'll be heavy and big enough to fit in the toddler car seat ... So we don't have to carry both her and the car seat around ...



Curious about what's going to tickle you? It's already been playing as you are reading this blog ... this clip is taken by yours truly from Shalyn's awesome digital camera ... I've been trying to capture the moment when Rayne is in good mood with smiles all over her face ... this is not quite like one of them, but it's close ... she response rather quickly with a smile whenever we talk to her ... watch her tickling smiles in this little clip ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home