Journey Chapter 3
I've been bad today...I gave into temptation, but with control...
Breakfast: Popeye's Chicken and half a cup of rice
Lunch: Ate my kid's left overs
Dinner (5:00 pm): 2 pieces of chicken from Jolibee, Ube boba and a cup of rice...
But I made it all up by biking from home to church (about a 5.5 mile ride)... and in between were just WATER, WATER, WATER...
Tomorrow will be a "bike hard, study hard" day for me...Wish me luck!
Breakfast: Popeye's Chicken and half a cup of rice
Lunch: Ate my kid's left overs
Dinner (5:00 pm): 2 pieces of chicken from Jolibee, Ube boba and a cup of rice...
But I made it all up by biking from home to church (about a 5.5 mile ride)... and in between were just WATER, WATER, WATER...
Tomorrow will be a "bike hard, study hard" day for me...Wish me luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home