Weekend bash..
I should have been a bit better with my weekend munchins...Eating has been a problem for me since 2001 (coming back from the General Conference weekend in Canada)...I seem to use food as an emotional stress reliever...I wasn't into running or even biking, so the alternatives weren't considered at all...I like doing Taebo, but that's about it...I got tired of it after awhile...Then, I met Darryl and the dates --- going out for movies and eating out, became a huge part of our relationship...The lbs continued to accumulate and grow...I only realized how much I've gained when I could no longer fit my size 4 jeans...SUCKS...I didn't mind back then since I know I wouldn't have to impress anyone else...My relationship at that time with Darryl was a sure ticket to the next stage of my life...
Anyhow, so bad was I this weekend?...First of all I didn't go on any bike ride since Friday...I used my Friday to do errands, study for my license exam and to meet with my business boss/mentor for more training...After all that was done we were ready to head on to church for vespers...Unfortunately, my body started aching after vacuuming our room for an hour...Since I started being an owner of a rainbow, I've gotten use to using a lighter vacuum cleaner...It broke, so I had to use my parent's gigantic, heavy one...
So, moving on...this is the list of what I ate...
Friday breakfast: ..I don't remember...
Friday lunch: 3 bread muffins, salad with ceasar dressing
Friday snack: fillet-o-fish sandwhich and mc-cafe mocha (i was starting to get very sleepy because of my allergy meds and I had to drive)
Friday dinner: half a cup of rice (white/brown) and tuna (caldereta)
Saturday breakfast: Avani's left over cereal
Saturday lunch: #11 at jack in the box (medium)
Saturday dinner: 2 korean bbq ribs, half cup of rice, salad, a small hotdog, and steak kabob
All these need to be cleaned out by my cleanser supplement...I take that 2x a day...
So there goes my scoop for the weekend...I am not going to cheat and lie about what I eat...this is for my benefit as I look back on what I did or am doing wrong if nothing happens to my weight...
Oh, I did gain a pound from the weekend...YIKES...So back to a busy week --- bike 3 days, run for a day, resistance exercise 2x...That's my goal this week...
Anyhow, so bad was I this weekend?...First of all I didn't go on any bike ride since Friday...I used my Friday to do errands, study for my license exam and to meet with my business boss/mentor for more training...After all that was done we were ready to head on to church for vespers...Unfortunately, my body started aching after vacuuming our room for an hour...Since I started being an owner of a rainbow, I've gotten use to using a lighter vacuum cleaner...It broke, so I had to use my parent's gigantic, heavy one...
So, moving on...this is the list of what I ate...
Friday breakfast: ..I don't remember...
Friday lunch: 3 bread muffins, salad with ceasar dressing
Friday snack: fillet-o-fish sandwhich and mc-cafe mocha (i was starting to get very sleepy because of my allergy meds and I had to drive)
Friday dinner: half a cup of rice (white/brown) and tuna (caldereta)
Saturday breakfast: Avani's left over cereal
Saturday lunch: #11 at jack in the box (medium)
Saturday dinner: 2 korean bbq ribs, half cup of rice, salad, a small hotdog, and steak kabob
All these need to be cleaned out by my cleanser supplement...I take that 2x a day...
So there goes my scoop for the weekend...I am not going to cheat and lie about what I eat...this is for my benefit as I look back on what I did or am doing wrong if nothing happens to my weight...
Oh, I did gain a pound from the weekend...YIKES...So back to a busy week --- bike 3 days, run for a day, resistance exercise 2x...That's my goal this week...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home