Las Vegas, BABY!!!
I don't know if it's the place, or what, but were surely inspired and the quality sound of His Praise was definitely outrageous (the best so far)...I've never been so proud of my choir group...We've come a long way to get to this point, and I hope and pray that we'll even get better as the years go by...Some of us may get older and have a little voice change, but as far as I know, as long as trust and faith continues to flow towards God, His angels will continue to sing with us..."WOW" is all I can say...Let's do more acapella...
I'm especially proud of myself, in a good sense and not to brag at all...I've never, in my life thought I'd be a soprano...And yes, I am singing soprano in this song...4 long months of none-stop practice to build-up my voice to sing a high "A" was quite an accomplishment for me...I hope I won't loose it...
Here's the video...
I'm especially proud of myself, in a good sense and not to brag at all...I've never, in my life thought I'd be a soprano...And yes, I am singing soprano in this song...4 long months of none-stop practice to build-up my voice to sing a high "A" was quite an accomplishment for me...I hope I won't loose it...
Here's the video...

1 Comments:
Absolutely beautiful. Wish I could have heard that live.
By
Jennye, At
4:05 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home